Tug Snow Leopard Geckos for sale
The Tug Snow is a similar morph to the Mack snow, but with greater contrast and detail of patterns. Tug Snows were first to be thought of as Co-Dominant. Now after further review, they seem to be Incomplete Dominant. There are three different forms, Tug Super Snows, Tug Snows, and Wild Type. Tug Super Snows are the homozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Mack Snows are the heterozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Wild Type do not have the Mack Snow gene and generally look like Normal Leopard Geckos. See the pictures below for examples.
Tug Snow Leopard gecko morphs & leopard gecko colors
CB Reptile has compiled a fantastic leopard gecko care guide, provided by our staff biologist. Explore our many free leopard gecko care tips and pages below:
Lastly, CB has much more than just leopard gecko for sale and geckos for sale. If you’re looking for other reptiles for sale or other leopard geckos for sale, visit our sister site, Tortoise Town!
- leopard gecko care
- leopard gecko temperament
- baby leopard gecko lifespan
- leopard gecko color morphs
- best leopard gecko breeders
- leopard geckos for sale
- baby leopard gecko size
- leopard gecko habitat
- leopard gecko humidity
- baby and adult leopard gecko temperature requirements
- leopard gecko substrate
- baby and adult leopard gecko diet and food
- leopard gecko vitamins and supplements
- giant leopard gecko
- super giant leopard gecko
- blood leopard gecko
- mack snow leopard gecko
- inferno leopard gecko
- snow leopard gecko
- super snow leopard gecko
- white leopard gecko
- diablo blanco leopard gecko
- bold leopard gecko
- tangerine leopard gecko
- baby leopard gecko
- leopard gecko colors
- albino leopard gecko
- black night leopard gecko
- fancy leopard gecko
- blizzard leopard gecko
- raptor leopard gecko
Feeding your gecko mealworms for sale
Here at CB we feed our gecko babies and adults our high quality live mealworms for sale. If you are looking to purchase a new baby gecko, be sure to also pick up some real mealworms for sale. We absolutely guarantee you the best quality mealworms for sale in the country. Also, we offer subscriptions so you can get your live mealworms shipped to your door automatically, each week, or month.
Tug Snow Leopard gecko
$169.00 – $279.00
Tug Snow Leopard Geckos for sale
Tug Snows, when bred to Tug Snows, have the ability to produce a Tug Super Snow. The genetics of Super Snows will be discussed in the next section. When they hatch, they seem to have an all purple or silver hue to them. As they grow, the birth color fades into a white body with black broken pin stripes. They also have two solid black eyes.
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
At CBReptile.com all of our reptiles for sale, including our geckos for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7 day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits. All of our orders ship via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to checkout all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard geckos for sale, crested gecko for sale, gargoyle gecko for sale as well as our panther chameleons for sale and iguanas for sale.
All photos show an example of the particular leopard gecko color morph and are not the exact animal you will be receiving unless you are purchasing from our Exact leopard geckos for sale page. Our geckos are sold by age as hatchling, juvenile, and adult. This is based on the age of the gecko when being shipped. Hatchlings are 1-3 months, juveniles are 3.5-6 months, young adults are 6+ months. At CB Reptile, we do our best to sex the reptiles we sell, however, we cannot guarantee sex for anything that is purchased other than adults. While we are fairly accurate on most juveniles and hatchlings, sex is not 100% guaranteed other than for adults.